Locke Bio is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join as a key contributor of the engineering team and work at the intersection of product and infrastructure to solve key business initiatives. The ideal candidate should have technical, product and project management experience, with in-depth experience working within large-scale, enterprise e-commerce platforms to deliver software products that are scalable and easy to use. This person will join a high impact engineering team focused on scaling, automating and improving core aspects of our product, while collaborating with a multitude of stakeholders to formulate and drive the execution of cutting edge enterprise solutions to an array of emerging healthcare problems. Come join us at Locke Bio as we tackle complex technical and domain problems at the intersection of healthcare and e-commerce.
- 5+ years software engineering experience. E-commerce (Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, etc) and/or healthcare experience preferred
- Experience building modern web applications with proficiency in React, Redux, Node.js, Typescript, PostgreSQL, AWS
- Experience developing new software applications, features, and distributed services that support a high-scale web application
- Passionate about the evolution of e-commerce, particularly in healthcare, and understanding modern best practices with the foresight to identify emerging trends and impact
- Highly organized with strong project management skills. Be able to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to think strategically and critically with an innovation mindset
Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in computer science, engineering, science or related field or equivalent technical experience and demonstrated competence
- 5+ years of industry experience with full stack architecture and distributed systems
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure such as GCP and AWS
- Enterprise, e-commerce, and/or healthcare experience preferred
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.